Aido 8

Often Wondered

It has crossed my mind several times as been a member on here.

What would you guys be roaring around in if there were no rotaries. :)

Lets say the price range was under the €12,000 as some sexy 7s are that and more.

Mine would be this sti, but a wrx would be fine in blue with the sti seats and wheels, i just dont like the hawk eye's.

Maybe it's a bit pricey :unsure:  but its a good example of beauty for me, i'd be mad on for it  :D  

http://cars.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/subaru-impreza-wrx-sti-type-uk-prodrive-mint/9541255?offset=19

What I'm currently driving - an MX5! :D

Other than that, I'd consider an S15 but they're overpriced & a bit spartan for my liking compared to the 8 so plenty of mods would have to happen there. I'd have an R32 GTR as well only they're asking silly money for anything worth having (probably around the €12K mark last I checked) & seem to be a handful as regards maintenance nevermind the road tax (about the limit I'd be willing to pay per year & at that it'd have to be pretty special to justify it).

Easy question...a Subaru for that gorgeous sound.

But there's lots of others I wouldn't say no to... any Skyline, a Fair Lady, an MG, a Jensen Healy (not in price range tho), a classic Merc, an Evo 9 (not in price range either), a classic Jag.... the list goes on...

But I am incredibly lucky as I already have my dream.

Would have to be something that little bit different... seen a Nissan Stagea on donedeal yesterday that I thought yeah i'd drive that. Like the r32 skylines alot too... i'd be with Chazz above as i'd also love an nsx but the you wouldnt have much change from 40 grand.

Some great reading above. Man some iconic cars . Seem's to be a bit of a landslide for the Nissans tho, at the mo  ;) 

Never got around to a Supra, always thought i would but i was very happy with the 8 B)

Do keep them posts coming everyone  :)

Probably some sort of BMW. Or maybe a motorcycle.

I bought the RX simply because it offered the most bang for the least tax, within my budget. And I like weird or unusual things.