bradster72

Football thread

In keeping with things off topic,thought I'd start a thread on football.Im a mahooooosive Liverpool fan and I know Aido is fond of the arse lol ( arsenal ) so anything football releated,post it here.....banter as always is expected!!!

Yah love the Arsenal and here is a we song fors yah.

Arsenal till I die,

Im Arsenal till I die
I know I am,
Im sure I am,
I’m Arsenal till i die YAH!   :D 

Aido 8s red and white army!! Go on the Arsenal!!   :D 

I guess most of you are Man u and the Liverpool but do show your colours guys.

I know there is a villa fan out there so when he see this the chappie will join in at some stage   :P   

Edited by Aido 8

Not surprised at all col, afew down here in my little village would go to the Everton games when the celtic tiger was around.

And i remember Sheamus Coleman playing for Sligo Rovers at one point :) 

Not surprised at all col, afew down here in my little village would go to the Everton games when the celtic tiger was around.

And i remember Sheamus Coleman playing for Sligo Rovers at one point :)

Yeah I went up for Seamus' testemonial game few years ago when the B side played Sligo Rovers in Showgrounds.

Haven't met many Toffees around Galway, only a couple of them.

Be god and so was i, man he is doing so well for ye this long time.

And to be fair long may it continue for that genteman, he is a credit   :)

Edited by Aido 8

Well Liverpool went and fucked it again yesterday:-( sick to death of this team,it's choc full of average players managed by the biggest bluffer I've ever seen.Rodgers is tactically inept and when plan A doesn't work the clown hasn't got a plan B,in fact he has fuck all back up plan whatsoever.He needs to be sacked at the end of the season,the job is far too big for him but what makes it all the more gauling is the guy never shows any passion.Its the same ol shit interview after interview.Honestly when I see the muppet talk after a loss I just wanna smash his face in!! Rodgers just resign ( or better still get sacked ) your slowly turning a massive club in to a laughing stock

Thats about all he ever done really for Arsenal, but tbh i thought ye would blow us away in that game but it turned out to be a cracker. :)

Yah i suppose ye needed the win because ye were getting hot to win the title, but i love a tight goal packed game with quailty teams no matter the out come. 

Sadly the quality isnt as good now and i seriously think if you picked the 11 best players out of the premier league they would not be fit to give any of the top  4 teams in Spain a good run for their money :rolleyes: