Sign in to follow this  
jp

2001 Mazda MX5 MK2.5 RS *NCT'd & Taxed*

Clicky here -> 2001 MX5 RS Edition If anyone's interested, I'm selling this MK2.5 MX5 1.8L RS on behalf of a friend. I've had the pleasure of driving this around for the last month or so & it's fantastic craic!! :-D Nice & punchy low-down unlike my old MK2 1.8L & sounds great as you climb towards the 7500rpm red line. 8) It's no rotary, but by feck it's a great handler & very-well maintained to-boot. It's the RS model so focused on being a fast-road/track-oriented lightweight version of the standard 5 & comes with things like bigger brakes & Bilstein suspension from the factory. 8) It's still comfortable on rubbish roads though & this one includes a hard top which will be a pretty big bonus for the winter. I'll have it with me at C&C this Sunday more-than-likely if anyone's interested. :smt023

Re: 2001 Mazda MX5 MK2.5 RS *NCT'd & Taxed* Has she driven a n MK3? If I was going for one it would have to be the 2L - 6-speed & a justifyable amount of power for the engine size, the 1.8s are only 125bhp in a heavier chassis than te MK2.5 even! =S If she fancies a test-drive in this sure you know where I live - pop over some evening/weekend. :-)