Sign in to follow this  
rotor_dude

where are the RWD 323 mazdas in ireland ?

Re: where are the RWD 323 mazdas in ireland ? yeah fwd and rwd 323's are great cars but i prefer the rwd 323's as its easy to fit a rotary engine into them and make them sound better and go faster :) you still got your 323 ?

Re: where are the RWD 323 mazdas in ireland ? no sold it to the knackers ( sorry a member of the traveling community) a few years back and then got a mx3 which was another great little car.I really wanted to fit a rotary to it and make it a rwd drag car but that never happened and then some scum bag nicked it and i never seen it again.Anyway now i drive a van and my bikes when the weather permits and work on my viva drag when i can. CHEERS.

Re: where are the RWD 323 mazdas in ireland ? Have you come across any RWD 323/626 on the island yet, rotor_dude? It would be cool if there were some rotor'd ones locked away somewhere. It would be cooler if they were for sale :lol:

Re: where are the RWD 323 mazdas in ireland ? not yet, but i know there are a couple of 323 rwd here, but havent been able to contact yet, been a few of 626 rwd in england for sale, couple of noce ones too, be something different than an rx7/rx8

Re: where are the RWD 323 mazdas in ireland ? 323 - not many rotary powered ones, that blue one has been passed around, still has rotary engine as far as i know orange one with a nissan engine in it, been sold a few times, i missed out twice on it, was a brown 4 door piston up n.i - missed out on that too, but dont know where it went, 323 - power to weight and being a short car is very much fun with a rotor even a 12A with a locker 626 are cool, something different, best to fit a 13B for the weight, you have to be quick when they do come up :)

Re: where are the RWD 323 mazdas in ireland ? Seems to be the way! That guy selling the blue 626 I posted up awhile back decided to keep it. I'd be tempted to contact him and see if he's selling, but I really should be throwing my money at the FB instead to honest! I would love to have either, a 323 would be a cool alternative to the kp60 Starlets! A guy I know is selling his booter ae86, going to try convince him to go for an old school Mazda next :P