Sign in to follow this  
Tetra

SXOC Trackday, April 30th 2010

Hello all, We're running a track day in Mondello on the 30th of April, 2010. You'll find the thread here: http://www.sxoc.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=445813 At the moment it's the National circuit (international would need about 40 cars) and the cost is looking at about €180/ car based on 25 cars. We've already got 19 names so if we can get a few more it could be cheaper. You's are more than welcome to come along 8) Martin. if you have any questions, just drop me a PM

You back home then JP?
Not yet I'm afraid W, was speaking figuratively. :-) I'll let you know when I am though; crap that reminds me I've a lot of pics to slap up on the net from the travels, lots of car pron too! 8)

Not yet I'm afraid W, was speaking figuratively. :-) I'll let you know when I am though; crap that reminds me I've a lot of pics to slap up on the net from the travels, lots of car pron too! 8)
Ah I see. Just from your location, it has Dublin. Think you have it updated on SXOC... thought you were back... I may be going to track day... still awaiting some money deals... oh the wait...

Just a quick update, the 30th has been pushed back, we will not be having the day on the 14th of June. We are also hoping to able to stretch to the international track. I'll have more details in the coming days.