Hi Everyone :) My car runs like this..under 3500rpm..He has a new engine become, the mechanicer has changed 2 coils and 4 spark plugs. Idle is not to good, and the car sometimes stops in idling.  Under 3500 rpm stops the first rotor for one second, or cought and goes on... I don't understand.

Thanks for help^_^

I Don’t..:(

Now I changed the leads and reset ECU.. 

my experience now: on 4500 rpm get stucks the car.. always:huh: And when I push accelerator pedal, always stucks the car..as if reacting late. Maybe injectors? Or SSV? :ph34r: And when I get out the spark plugs from first rotor they are so ugly(black) after even 1 lap.. 

Thank you for help^_^

SSV might be faulty, normally the solenoid goes bad and wont open vacuums line. the EU models, per 2006 dosen't have the ssv feedback switch so, they 
wont show fault on ecu. However, I had personal experience with faulty ssv on several rx8's which all rev fine to 9000! the symptom was sluggish acceleration. 

Put car in limp mode by unplug MAF sensor while car is running, and let it run without it. If become happier and rev fine then there something wrong with MAF. 

Unplug every other second coils (trailer/ top) sand see if any thing change ? 

There so many useful shortcut but it not possible to doing them over net :0

good luck