fauzger

RX8 problems

Hi guys I love my RX8 I took my RX8to the garage to change the alternator spark plugs coils and my Machanic called me the car is not starting I went there yesterday but when you start the car you see the battery light and yellow engine light I am doomed I have no idea what is going on my heart is broken I live in co Clare any one around that area please help me so I know where I stand I am divested I can not even move the car from garage I have no problem to give my mobile here so please call and advise me  my number is 0894190309 I will be very Thanks full I just want to know what is wrong Machanic have no idea Jamie Reid  Dara OBrien or any one thanks  

Ask your mechanic did he switch the engine of before it warmed up, if the rotary engine is switched of from cold then fuel cant be vaporised so it cant start and he will understand this. Yes I know your car is a auto, but have no experience of starting a automatic but im sure if it can be towed started with out problems to your gearbox your mechanic will know.

It can cause problems if you have a catalytic converter but thats not a biggie.

Just saying plenty of people have left there RX8s in to garages in the past and those guys have flooded their RX8s.

I cant swear he has flooded it but it would be a good possibility in my opinion.:)

Dont worry im sure things will turn out fine:)

Aidan

Thanks Aidan i will talk with him and let you know it is very stressfull when the machanic has no idea what is happening car drive perfect on wednesday and now today is the 5th day ans he is not able to start the car after change the new spark plug coils ans alternator i am very concern thanks i will let you know tomorrow