kenster

Any good RX-8s going?

So my RX-8 has gone and died and currently contemplating my options. Between needing a rebuild and bodywork I'd say my own needs 4k+ put into it to revive it so considering just replacing with another 8. Any good ones out there? Preferably low mileage and good compression or something with a recent rebuild. Also a 6 speed and with leather interior. Ideally not needing bodywork. Bonus points if its red or black paint with Red and Black interior. A few on Donedeal but looking for the inside scoop from those in the know.

So my RX-8 has gone and died and currently contemplating my options. Between needing a rebuild and bodywork I'd say my own needs 4k+ put into it to revive it so considering just replacing with another 8. Any good ones out there? Preferably low mileage and good compression or something with a recent rebuild. Also a 6 speed and with leather interior. Ideally not needing bodywork. Bonus points if its red or black paint with Red and Black interior. A few on Donedeal but looking for the inside scoop from those in the know.
Have you tried Adverts & FB marketplace?

On 4/4/2019 at 9:28 PM, kenster said:

Good luck on your search.:)

Just saying dont worry to much much on the black and red leather interior as I have one here in very good condition with not even 46,000 miles on the car.

Not hard to refit either just give yourself loads of time to do it as thats the trick :)

On 4/5/2019 at 10:54 AM, jp said:

Have you tried Adverts & FB marketplace?

On 4/5/2019 at 10:54 AM, jp said:

Yep, keeping an eye on usual sites but looking for some insider tips. Hard to tell from ads a lot of time how genuine descriptions are as opposed to cars people may know from the "rotary scene" to be good well minded yokes.