joshriordan64

New to the forum

Hi all I've been building engines out of motorcycles and cars the past 3/4 years and it's been eating away at me to get on top of my game for rotary engines as it is where my heart is at . Would anyone have guidance in how to go about this or would anyone have a number for guys with blown engines or something just to break my teeth on before trying my hand at a running one ?

Sent from my Redmi 5 Plus using Tapatalk

Hi Josh and welcome to the forum.:)

I'm sure any of the guys in the link below can point you in the right direction as they are always on the hunt for engines and parts for rebuilds etc. Just give them a call or PM them.

Also there is Plenty of information on YT on how to strip-build rotary engines.

Where are you located?

https://irishrotary.com/forum/index.php?/topic/10796-rotary-garages-mechanics-service-providers-list/

I'm in Wicklow , I'll try get onto the guys you have in the link when I have some time thank you as I am very close to paddy and would be atleast some what familiar with him perhaps he'd have some guidance before I go further afield as I fully anticipate much knowledge to be gaurded so a closer option is always a good way to start .

Sent from my Redmi 5 Plus using Tapatalk

Ah yah Paddy is a top man. This guy in the link below and could be beside you will give you advise also or maybe sell you what you need. I ran into him there just before christmas and is a approachable sort. His name is something like Lenard o Kelly, or just Lenard Kelly lol, I forget. Good luck with the project:)

https://www.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/mazda-rx7-8-rebuilds-12-months-warranty-/14236733

Edited by Aido 8