Hi back again need help in my RX 8 2003 twice an engine light was on so run to the Machanic he told me there is a problem with sensor in fuel tank some one said it can be a fuel tank recall how I can check if my car is in the recall list is there any number I can contact thanks guys 

Edited by jp
Title edited to help with search terms

I rang my local Mazda dealer re recalls. The service guy rang me back later to tell there were 3 recalls. One for fuel tank leak/leak prevention. One for Airbag and one for rear suspension.

So give an authorized Mazda Dealer a shout with chassis number. Mine's booked in for 20th March

P

3 hours ago, muckwarrior said:

Good to know. I had assumed we'd get a letter about the new recalls.

Apparently not: There are 5+ recalls outstanding on an 04 RX8 including the one I heard about months back from the US where the front lower wishbone balljoint is a recall item - getting them all sorted now though. :) Mad to think that it took a random phonecall to ask about any outstanding recalls on the car before they were noted - maybe the previous owners just never bothered though, you wouldn't know.

15 hours ago, fauzger said:

I send the email but you feel you are walking in circle no reply i wonder if there are few recall on RX8  which Mazda dealer is better in Limerick 

Once you have your VIN number to-hand (they can't always find RX8s using the Irish reg plate), then ring Mazda Ireland Customer Care: 01 2334700

Their email is mmukassistance@mazdaeur.com

On 3/7/2018 at 9:42 PM, fauzger said:

hi Shims you the lucky one to get the reply from Mazda dealer 

Yeah, I had the work carried out by Trinity Mazda, Wexford.

Airbag inflator was replaced. 2 for fuel tank/pump seals. I think filter housing was replaced as well as the seals.

All good now with excellent service from Trinity

Pat