Jimmy

New to the Rotary Addiction :)

Hi Jimmy - welcome along :)

if you're thinking of a meet at all, there's only one that matters this year - Mazdafest 2017, the biggest gathering of rotaries and Mazdas in general that the country has ever seen. 

Its on the 9th July and there will be 50 cars on track and about 120 in total including the show and shine section. There will be some fantastic cars and a heap of rotary knowledge and experience so make sure to get up for it.

full details are in the rotary meets section

Just now, Panda said:

Welcome along mate! Best of luck with her! the biggest Mazda meet of the EVER is coming up soon, its on the 9th of July up north at Kirkistown Race track, very friendly bunch with a wealth of knowledge:)

Ha! Beat you to it - benefits of having opposable thumbs my bamboo munching friend

7 hours ago, Rex Ruthor said:

Ha! Beat you to it - benefits of having opposable thumbs my bamboo munching friend

i know haha all the isopon and sanding has gone to my head :D:D

2 minutes ago, Panda said:

i know haha all the isopon and sanding has gone to my head :D:D

Don't talk to me about sanding !!!! I've no fingers left after getting half way through my wheels - and I still have to polish the lips and then spray all the spokes - FML !!!

7 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

Hey guys, finally managed to get a photo of my car! 

Screen Shot 2017-06-20 at 16.43.07.png

Very nice man - love the reg too - best of luck with it and, if you have any questions just shout! 

If you make it to Mazdafest, keep an eye out for Sean McGrory ( @seanmcg) and get hercompression tested on the day Jamie Reid ( @littlefeck) is also offering a discount on re-maps as well, both are well worth the investment 

Welcome James! How you finding her compared the the 36?

Love it man! It's a beast ... still think that I'll be eventually getting something like an rx7 ... something more special.

Plus I treat Dainty like a whore so ive no issue thrashing the shite out of her ... haven't done that with the 8 yet ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, Jimmy said:

Love it man! It's a beast ... still think that I'll be eventually getting something like an rx7 ... something more special.

Plus I treat Dainty like a whore so ive no issue thrashing the shite out of her ... haven't done that with the 8 yet ;)

Thrash the 8 - she'll thank you for it! They need to be redlined regularly and are happiest up above 5k rpm 

Thrash the 8 - she'll thank you for it! They need to be redlined regularly and are happiest up above 5k rpm 

Lol! Will do! But you'd understand if you saw Lady Dainty :)

846b00841b2565490391cf92e939f0fc.jpg

Completely stripped out bar 2 recaros :)

da25cedab59c1955d554d4998a1f4427.jpg