jp

IrishRotary Christmas Karting 2016

Hey everyone!

It's confirmed - we're going karting for Christmas!!! :D:D:D As always significant others & sound friends are welcome to join us on the day, all we ask is to please let us know at least 24hrs in advance so that we can accomodate them space-wise (by posting up here or contacting me directly).

Here are the details for the event...

Date: Sunday 11th December 2016

Arrival Time for briefing: 14:45 (so people on their Christmas parties the night before have no excuse not to be sober driving there!! :P;))

Location: The Grid, Unit 2 Strawhall Industrial Estate, Cannery Road, Carlow. (GPS to the estate: 52.846545, -6.927532)

Cost: €45 per person

Current list of confirmed people:

1) JP

2) Littlefeck

3) PurelyRX8

4) seanmcg

5) Lordderak

6) MagicMan

7) Rex Ruthor

8) AndyJF

9) Bradyy

10) Rotormouse

11) David O'Toole

12) April McCabe

13) Paddynova

14) Bradyy's +1

15) ...

Afterwards we'll be going to get food (we'll update this first post with those details later) & then if the roads allow it, go for a rotoring on the best roads our locals can guide us to! B) Everyone is welcome to join us for both of these however there's no pressure so if you have to head off after either bit, not to worry. ;) Also, there'll be a couple of decent cameras on the day & we're hoping to get a few good shots for the club gallery & Facebook pages so if you can, make sure your pride & joy is sparkling upon arrival! B)

So get your racing faces on & bring the best karting skills you can muster - it's going to get competitive!! :D:DB) Oh, & Jamie's going to wipeout... wait'll you see... ;) #ohhhhhyesit'son

23 hours ago, Bradyy said:

I have a +1 also :D

Added to the first post! ;)

22 hours ago, CyberStream said:

The day before my last exam dam emoji26.png

Never stopped anyone! :D Consider it a reward for such diligent study otherwise..! ;):lol:B)

No worries Rex! :) Aye, give us a text or call later on & see where we're at - we hope to go for some grub afterwards & possibly a drive too if it's not too late. B)

Current list of confirmed people:

1) JP

2) Littlefeck

3) PurelyRX8

4) seanmcg

5) Lordderak

6) MagicMan

7) Rex Ruthor (post-karting possibly)

8) AndyJF

9) Bradyy

10) Rotormouse

11) David O'Toole

12) April McCabe

13) Paddynova

14) Bradyy's +1

15) ...

9 hours ago, jp said:

Thanks for coming everyone! :) Had a great day & hope ye did too! ;) Merry Christmas to ye all & looking forward to plenty more rotoring next year! :D

Bulling I couldn't make it, life keeps getting in the way of "living" if you know what I mean.

On 12/12/2016 at 8:47 PM, Kuro 078/500 said:

Bulling I couldn't make it, life keeps getting in the way of "living" if you know what I mean.

Aye - shame dude but not to worry, we'll all be meeting up again in the new year! ;)