L'eSkro

L'e$kro's JDM RX8 6 speed

16 hours ago, jp said:

Having seen the ad that you're selling the Mazdaspeed shocks & springs, what're you replacing them with? :)

Tein Basis coilovers!

My image hosting-company went belly-up so I'll have to find another one later, and upload pictures :)

Nico

This sunday I wanted to drive to the local cars and coffee and the car decided otherwise. Flat battery. As I’m not looking forward to searching for an intermittent electrical fault, I decided to tax the mx5 and daily it again.

Is there any small device one can use to detect where an electrical drain is coming from? Or can you use the ECU at all to help with that with the right diagnostic equipment?

Has it had an aftermarket alarm or any other bits put in? (First place I'd start)

Hey JP

when I’ve checked with a multimeter it was fine. Problem is that it’s intermittent...

There is an alarm alright...

The original plan was to daily the rx8 for the winter, so that’s done. I’m in love again with the mx5. Way quicker, and half the petrol!