P_White

Localised meets - fun run.

Been thinking about this for awhile. I would love to organise a fun run up around the north east, here's my thoughts on a run.

Meet up at Costa coffee in the M1 business park in Drogheda, head north via Clogherhead keeping to coast roads as much as possible, through Dundalk and on to either Greenore - Omeath, or turn off at Lordship and head through the Cooleys to Omeath.

Depending on how much driving people were up for, then on to Kilkeel via Warrenpoint.

What do you's think and would anyone else be on for looking at this in the area's they live in.

Northwest Aido .

Sent from my GT-I9192 using Tapatalk

Well I wount be able to make it too the 3d day, so count me in Peter, where ever man 

Thats all in one day Aido.

I'm hoping to check out the Warrenpoint to Kilkeel bit soon myself. One of my workmates from Dundalk was telling me its a great coastal road - drive.

There'd be some great drive's up your parish. I'm thinking north Leitrim, Sligo towards Donegal or North Mayo towards Bellmulet - Blacksod bay.

Well from my experience down here Peter, For me I've never get tired off the sweeping bends of the barnsmore gap between Donegal Town and Ballybofey, awesome with a clear road in front of yah. Also around parkes castle is another nice drive coming from Sligo and heading to Dromahair  and then you have Lissadel and of course Mullaghmore which is very local to me , are all inspiring drives also B)

Well from my experience down here Peter, For me I've never get tired off the sweeping bends of the barnsmore gap between Donegal Town and Ballybofey, awesome with a clear road in front of yah. Also around parkes castle is another nice drive coming from Sligo and heading to Dromahair  and then you have Lissadel and of course Mullaghmore which is very local to me , are all inspiring drives also B)

Been through the gap a few times over the years, class road . All sounds good.