Steven Brophy

Hi from Campions

Hi Everyone, some of us have met already, my name is Steven Brophy and i work for the classic department at Campion Insurances. I spoke with your boss man Jamie this morning and we both thought it would be a good idea for me to register on your site. What i am hoping to achieve is to give you all a better idea into how classic insurance works and who can avail of it. This is a win win kind of job for me as I have had a massive interest in cars and have owned many Japanese imports. Ashamed to admit i have never owned any kind of a Mazda but this site may change that :). We have very good insurance rates when it comes to older Japanese cars which is hard got if at all these days but if anyone has any questions you are more than welcome to call me on 057 866 5083 between 9-5 or email sbrophy@campionins.com.

Great site and thanks for the chance to be part of it

Hello Steven,

Welcome to the site. Would you also offer quotes for more modern Mazdas? Mine is a 2008 RX-8. 4 years NCB. Age 35. Airline pilot. No penalty point.

I had a Series 1 RX8 and just bought a Series 2 and my brokers just quoted me 930 Euros when previously it was 630 (as a named driver).

Regards,

John.

Hello Steven,

Welcome to the site. Would you also offer quotes for more modern Mazdas? Mine is a 2008 RX-8. 4 years NCB. Age 35. Airline pilot. No penalty point.

I had a Series 1 RX8 and just bought a Series 2 and my brokers just quoted me 930 Euros when previously it was 630 (as a named driver).

Regards,

John.

Give me a call tomorrow mate or email me your number and I'll get Tina to give you a call. See what we can do for you

Edited by Steven Brophy

Give me a call tomorrow mate or email me your number and I'll get Tina to give you a call. See what we can do for you

Hi Steven,

I only just saw this. Ok, thanks. I will give you a call asap. Thanks.

John