Sign in to follow this  
fc3richie

No brake pressure

I need help with this I removed the hydro from my car reconnected up the lines. I bled the system got some air out. There are no leaks when you press the brake the pressure builds up then just goes after couple of seconds. Could it be master cylinder not holding the pressure

Re: No brake pressure

I need help with this I removed the hydro from my car reconnected up the lines. I bled the system got some air out. There are no leaks when you press the brake the pressure builds up then just goes after couple of seconds. Could it be master cylinder not holding the pressure
Was the pedal ok before u took the hydro out?if it wasn't its the seals in the master cylinder,had the same problems myself.crowd in England doing rebuild kits called biggredforyou.there on ebay Be sure u get all the air out first tho!!

Re: No brake pressure Was the pedal ok before u took the hydro out?if it wasn't its the seals in the master cylinder,had the same problems myself.crowd in England doing rebuild kits called biggredforyou.there on ebay Be sure u get all the air out first tho!!

Re: No brake pressure Maybe try pressure bleeding it from the fluid resevoir. Had a similar problem with an old minis clutch. Was at it for like 2 hours! I tried a vacuum bleeder but couldn't get it to bleed fully and that's only one slave cylinder as apposed to your 4. Pressure was the only way that worked for me on that car. Best of luck and hopefully it's only a bleeding thing