gav240z

The youtube thread.

Re: The youtube thread. RX-01 concept car. This is what the RX-8 was going to be, then they pulled the idea and went with an actual 4 seater coupe.

I quite like it, as in your can see the FD's lineage in it, but it was a little too fussy style wise and the front end style wasn't quite right. It was also not a true 2+2 I mean look at those rear seats, same problem as the FD. Hmmm someday I'll have to own an RX-8. Once you get a rotary it's all you want! :).

Re: The youtube thread. Nice find Gav, never heard of this before. Can't say I'm sad it never made it to the showrooms. Just don't like the styling, too light looking with very girly shape (there's technical desription for ya). Just doesn't have the muscular presence and stance I think the RX-8 has.

Re: The youtube thread.

Absolutely brilliant. Naturally aspirated 20B on throttle bodies in my FD is a future dream of mine :-D Nice find :D
glad ya liked it, its unreal, would love one. one day maybe

18 hours ago, Chazz said:

4 minutes 40 seconds in...Is that a f@&"in Lada? If so, ooohhh the shame of it! emoji33.pngemoji33.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your showing your age there Chazz,

That's a classic race prepared BMW 2002.

The BMW fan boys would roast you alive over an open fire for calling it a Lada. :)

Hey guys just to have a bit a craic I'll throw this up here, Ive been a big Lennox Lewis fan in my life time so I seen his last fight in London as champion in2000. Still have the ticket stubs lol. Its not in English but the best glimse of me you can see me is directly behind the right flame bet ween 16min-28 sec and 16-40 sec. I have a red top on black hair and when we are singing lewis lewis you can see my red arm and fist going with the chant lewis- lewis-lewis, great time lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Or-3QRV8pJE