• Announcements

• flower

Forum Mobile Activity   11/17/2017

We are trying to encourage more people to get involved on this forum. Please take a moment to complete the survey here and to share any ideas/improvements you may have.  
rash0001

Rotary Garages & Mechanics List

stick it on a trailer, pay the extra 100ish and get it done by shadow, 

What Sean said, Shadow Rotary
If you needed an organ transplant you wouldn't go to a butcher!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, Chazz said:

What Sean said, Shadow Rotary emoji106.png
If you needed an organ transplant you wouldn't go to a butcher! emoji23.png

If only they'd answer their mobiles, Eoin's seems to be off all the time, and the other rings out...

8 hours ago, cianc said:

If only they'd answer their mobiles, Eoin's seems to be off all the time, and the other rings out...

Drop a text or sent Anthony Grumley a message on Facebook - they're usually just up the walls busy

@cianc, as @Rex Ruthor said. I've seen how busy they are and mostly they can't hear their phones ringing 'cause of the noise. Keep trying in the evening or just after 9am is good.

I am walking in circle i love Rotary engine i drive RX 8 i need help mechanics here in Shannon co Clare take as a fool i only survive up till now because of Irish Rotary club and Mazda RX 8 club but the new issue is making me crazy my Radiator has a leak i am searching all over but have no clue where i can find it when i go to the shop they asked me different question e.g what is engine size car is 1.3 Japan Import automatic and i have no clue what size the engine is . 2.6 or 2.2 Log book says 1.3 please i am going again to Limerick somebody said there is a shop beside NCT center in Limerick wish me Good Luck in the main  time if any good Rotor read my message please help me to find one :(