• Announcements

• flower

Forum Mobile Activity   11/17/2017

We are trying to encourage more people to get involved on this forum. Please take a moment to complete the survey here and to share any ideas/improvements you may have.  

oh your looking for an actual uk model FD , id say thats quite rare as there was only like 120 ish ever made, i remember one being broken on fduk about 5-6 months ago?

I had posted in a thread showing number of rx7's sold by country before but can't find it now. They sold well in Greece and there's a bit of a following there. Cyprus is rhd I think so u might have some luck there

Came across some of that info online recently. Went looking in Germany and couldn't find much and like that, went looking at Greece also. Found it difficult to find anything and even car forum are hard to find...

What do you need from an IDM/UKDM/EUDM FD?

For reference, this is the number of FDs sold throughout Europe according to a chap who did some research on RX7Club:

Country_______________Model_______________1992____ ___1993_______1994_______1995_______1996
Austria__________________Mazda RX-7__________0__________3__________0__________2_____ _____1
Belgium__________________Mazda RX-7__________22_________1__________8__________3_____ _____1
Czech Republic___________Mazda RX-7__________0__________0__________2__________0_____ _____0
Denmark__________________Mazda RX-7__________2__________1__________0__________0_____ _____0
Finland__________________Mazda RX-7__________1__________0__________0__________0_____ _____0
France___________________Mazda RX-7__________15_________10_________5__________14____ _____1
Germany__________________Mazda RX-7__________280________125________26_________10____ _____6
Greece___________________Mazda RX-7__________85_________47_________26_________10____ _____0
Ireland__________________Mazda RX-7__________0__________2__________1__________0_____ _____0
Italy____________________Mazda RX-7__________36_________15_________14_________9_____ _____2
Luxembourg_______________Mazda RX-7__________1__________1__________5__________0_____ _____0
Netherlands______________Mazda RX-7__________3__________3__________0__________3_____ _____0
Portugal_________________Mazda RX-7__________3__________3__________3__________0_____ _____0
Spain____________________Mazda RX-7__________7__________9__________21_________12____ _____8
Sweden___________________Mazda RX-7__________3__________2__________3__________0_____ _____0
Switzerland______________Mazda RX-7__________36_________16_________10_________2_____ _____2
UK_______________________Mazda RX-7__________86_________74_________19_________29____ _____2
Total_________________Mazda RX-7__________580________312________143________94____ _____23

Cheers, rocking horse sh!t kinda stuff. Had come across that list before and had tried Searching some of those countries.

Would love to unearth a European spec rear window washer to use for my water injection set up

15 hours ago, Chawkie said:

Would love to unearth a European spec rear window washer to use for my water injection set up

Worth checking this thread out so! ;)

3 hours ago, Chawkie said:

Ya seen it. Bit expensive but thinking I might just go with it as the most discreet option. Must see where this project is at

It's not too bad for what it is other than shipping from the US; finding an EUDM FD for breaking is like looking for teeth on a duck & if you find one with a rear tank for small monies my advice would be do the lotto the same day. ;)

Spotted that and had that thought. Tried adding my name to the list and needed moderator approval. Must check again actually.

Hope it's made soon, I've the AEM kit sitting in the shed, should be fitted in the new year!