• Announcements

• flower

Forum Mobile Activity   11/17/2017

We are trying to encourage more people to get involved on this forum. Please take a moment to complete the survey here and to share any ideas/improvements you may have.  
Sign in to follow this  
fauzger

suspension

I noticed it when two people sit on the back seat in my RX8 the car touch underneath every speed breaker 

and when i am the only one driving and drive on the same route the car drive fine without touching the speed breaker

do i need to change the suspension spring PLEASE HELP :(

It's hard to tell without getting a look at it. It wouldn't be unusual to scrape a speed bumps with two adults in the back. If you push down hard on the rear corners once or twice and let go, if it stops moving straight away and isn't too bouncy, it's a good sign, if it feels soft or takes a while to stop moving there could be domething up

Could be shocks, springs or both.
Where are you based. I'm sure one of the members nearby would look at it for you.

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

I've had full loads in the back and even with two blown shocks never bellied the car.

But if she's slamming into the bumpstops then bouncing back up, chances are it's the shocks that're gone. Rear shocks are notorious on these for letting go (Like at high speed around parabollica....  )