Panda

Annual Irish Rotary get together 2017

84 posts in this topic

I would be up for this folks sounds a good job. You can put me down for the tack. (Sorry I would update the list but don't know where the up to date one is and don't want to disturb the system, lol)

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Panda likes this

You can add me to the list. I won't commit to a track day yet as there is a few things I've to sort including new pads. Cheers

David Lane,  laned3. Static.

Rex Ruthor likes this

List updated... 

REMINDER... 

Anyone who is down for track time the deadline for payments is the 30/05/17, after that it will be first come first serve as we have to start settling costs regarding the remaining balance for the track, t shirts and spot prizes so if anyone who is down for track could PM me and ill let you know how to get your payment accross

also guys if you are on the list and on facebook, just select "going" on the Event page so we can get an idea of definite numbers, it would be very helpful :)

https://www.facebook.com/events/1503154986396587/?acontext={"ref"%3A"2"%2C"ref_dashboard_filter"%3A"hosting"%2C"action_history"%3A"[{\"surface\"%3A\"dashboard\"%2C\"mechanism\"%3A\"main_list\"%2C\"extra_data\"%3A[]}]"}

Edited by Panda
Rex Ruthor and RichieDC like this

Looks like I'll be free on that week end eventually, so I'll put some tax on the FC for the occasion, I'd be up for some track time if there is any slot left..

70. Nico L'e$kro - FC3S - Track

Anyone leaving from Cork on Saturday and intending to camp there?

Nico

Rex Ruthor likes this