Straight to the point.

I helped find this example for my sister, now she has decided to sell....... I know, your thinking why don't I buy it! Well, truth is I want to, but she won't sell it to me as I already have a few cars taking up space at her place already.... damn. Also, the small matter of not having any spare cash.

To be fair, the car is seldom used and is sitting waiting for someone to show it the open road once more. I am hoping, really hoping, someone on here buys it because I hate Dungdeal and the like with a passion.

The car is in very good condition, recent compression test, carried out by MCON, showed engine to be very healthy. On a side note, MCON is a true gentleman and I'd highly recommend him to anyone needing a test done. I won't go into all the detail of the Evolve spec, because if your on here, you probably already know it.

I don't have pics yet, but its almost exactly like this one:

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/mazda/rx-8/mazda-rx-8-evolve--special-edition-31000-miles-copper-red-1-former-keeper-fsh-excellent--------------2006/6812344

I'm sure there are pics and/or vids on the forum, somewhere.

IMO, this model has the nicest interior of all RX-8s. The only obvious differences with her car are the gunmetal powder coated OEM wheels, and black OEM lip on the bootlid.

The car has zero mechanical modifications. Its been serviced by Gerry Broderick Motorsport, who has an impressively high level of attention to detail and personally thinks its a fabulous car.

It is off the road at the minute, so no tax. Car will come with 12 months NCT if full price is paid.

Mileage is 90,000 miles / 146,000km. You would believe it to be half that, such is the condition of the car. When searching for this car originally, I was intrigued as to how other cars had much lower mileage, but much worse wear. Interesting that.....

Lots of history with the car and happy to facilitate another compression test if required. Everything works, zero issues with any of the electrics.

High quality Mineral oil used, with genuine Mazda filters. No short runs, engine always warmed up slowly and allowed to cool before shutoff. Has not been flooded in her ownership. As a result of the care it gets, it starts first time, every time. Idles beautifully and revs cleanly.

Anyone who knows the car will attest to it being very well cared for and a solid, hassle free example of the breed. Buy with confidence.

Price - €5,500.

Once you have looked at a few other high spec RX-8s, then get in touch. You won't be disappointed.

I honestly think the first person to view it will buy it.

Edited by R26B
Additional info added.

You might want to include the normal things like mileage, NCT, tax, history (full/part/non-existant), etc to save people asking the obvious questions.

Also every for sale ad on the forum has to have a price as per the Club Rules so please add one in the next 48 hours.

Car is parked in a shed and dusty, so no pics yet. Waiting til the rotaryfairy charges her battery so it'll start to get it outside for a spring clean, while its still spring!

A quick bump ahead of the coming Mazdafest......

Come on, nobody has even come along to view it. I know its a cliche, but honestly, the first person that views it and actually is looking to buy a clean RX-8, will buy this one.

So am I, so is the sis. Its a shame, as its not getting used at all now, she went to the dark side.......DIESEL!!!

I know, I should probably not talk to her again, in case its contagious

I like the car, but the price tag is a bit high. Have you any wiggle room there? I don't go to look at cars I don't seriously considering buying, and I wouldn't nearly as high as the wrong side of 5k. I generally only go to look at cars I want to drive home that day

There may be a little, but if your serious about buying, you'll come and view the car and we can talk money then. It is truly mint and you won't be disappointed.