Oh no, you just asked that question!!!!!!

Can open. Worms all over the place.

:)

Most seem to use 10w40 mineral or semi-synth. Some run 15W40.

I use millers trident, others use castrol gtx. Whichever you pick, go for 10w40 upwards, change it regularly and keep it topped up. Pre-mixing petrol with 2stroke is a good idea and I'd recommend de-catting and remapping pm @littlefeck for details.

RE box and diff - royal purple or red line are supposed to be good but difficult to get. I've not changed mine yet so you'll probably get better advice from someone else.

2 minutes ago, Rex Ruthor said:

Oh no, you just asked that question!!!!!!

Can open. Worms all over the place.

:)

Most seem to use 10w40 mineral or semi-synth. Some run 15W40.

I use millers trident, others use castrol gtx. Whichever you pick, go for 10w40 upwards, change it regularly and keep it topped up. Pre-mixing petrol with 2stroke is a good idea and I'd recommend de-catting and remapping pm @littlefeck for details.

RE box and diff - royal purple or red line are supposed to be good but difficult to get. I've not changed mine yet so you'll probably get better advice from someone else.

Thanks for advice 

Do a wee search, there are a few topics that cover it in detail but what Rex has mentioned above is a good summary. ;) Mineral oil or a mineral-based semi-synth are the ones to use in the engine for sure, & 10W40 or thicker depending on your preference.

Regular oil changes means every 3-10K KM (I usually go with 6K KM myself as I'm using Castrol GTX as opposed to straight mineral).

If premixing using 2-stroke, make sure it's either marine-grade (North Sea do one), or racing bike stuff (e.g. Castrol R1) but not lawnmower/chainsaw 2-stroke - again do a search, all the info's been shared in detail at some point.

I've used Redline in mine but even the Mazda OEM stuff is very good so whatever is easiest for you to get. The weights/specs of the oil to use are in the user manual - if you don't have one again (broken record here! :lol:) do a quick search; I know I've covered it in one of my posts at some point before anyway. :)

Ive just changed my diff oil ,gearbox oil,engine oil,coolant flush

Diff,Motul 90 make sure its for LSD GL 5 nice & smooth

Gearbox  Red line MT90 GL 4 again nice & smooth

Engine I use 15/40 mineral as recommended by essex racing so far so good may next change to 10/40 again mineral as it burns cleaner. change ever 3000/6000 MLS & Its a lot cheaper

I pre mix Castrol edge again burns clean,

def change to a decat I bought 200 cell cat a little loud but thats the way I like it. want it to sound like a rotary,also sailed through MOT