turbointhebrain

Will Summer 2016 be FC summer??

21 posts in this topic

Well rotangs................ as we all know projects can take a lot longer than we expect with all the rest of crap we have to do!:angry:

What stage are everyone's FC's at?

Post some photos.......

Does anyone recon they will have theirs back on the road for this summer?

I will try and get a couple of things finished on my GTR FC and put through test. As for the blue one............that will take more money!

Ross

IMAG1161.jpg

kenster likes this

1 hour ago, littlefeck said:

Finish the blue one already!!!

I will..............just don't know when!lol

6 years and counting!!

Edited by turbointhebrain

2 hours ago, littlefeck said:

Finish the blue one already!!!

^^^ This!! :D:lol:B)

What's a 'GTR' FC?

18 hours ago, jp said:

^^^ This!! :D:lol:B)

What's a 'GTR' FC?

Jdm FC's come in several models

- gtx, gtr, gt limited, infini

There could be a couple more

jp likes this

On 04/03/2016 at 10:30 AM, turbointhebrain said:

Jdm FC's come in several models

- gtx, gtr, gt limited, infini

There could be a couple more

I asked my friend in Japan to clear up the different models, here's the reply,

The gtr is poverty spec!!lol

"GT-LTD SE (special edition)…The first-class grade that was shipped with a real leather sheet, a real leather door lining for the equipment for following GT-LTD. The vehicle weight is the heaviest, too.

GT-LTD…It is shipped with a fully automatic air-conditioner, automatic Cruise (to 5F,AT), ABS, a sun roof, a real leather winding steering, a real leather winding shift knob, a real leather winding parking brake lever.

GT-X…An aluminum bonnet, the screw refuse LSD equipment. It is shipped with a front lip spoiler, side step, the net plus full Aerosmith specifications such as rear spoilers, a real leather winding steering, a real leather winding shift knob, a real leather winding parking brake lever.

GT-R…Low price grade without the special equipment and the exclusive equipment.

ɛ̃fini two...Mass production grade changes GT-X to the 2-crew equipped with light weight full bucket seat for 4-crew for lightweighting to a base. The rear seat is removed and switches to an exclusive accessory case. By throwing it away, and footrests being equipped with in kneepad, the seat next to the driver step aluminum wheel and momo made by exclusive BBS by right and left of the step of the driver's seat, and the engine output having changed the middle pipe of the muffler to an exclusive big thing more; than mass production grade 10HP high 215HP. Only in (∞ III, IV, as for ∞, 215HP is 185HP without ∞ grade relations to include for 205HP a mass production in the first half year.)
Of the bronze which is lightweight as for all the glass become for exclusive use. (glass blue as for other grade) torr sen LSD, a 4.3 finals gear (acceleration serious consideration.as for other grade 4.1) are ABSless, but is equipped with a reinforcement brakes master back same as grade with the ABS.
The body color only as for the shade ..."

Edited by turbointhebrain

Im going to start building my engine next week so all going good itll be done for the summer. 

imagejpg1.jpg

Also get the wheels restored and tyred up too

image_14.jpg

3 piece 17s for €150

Roof down__________________ BRAP BRAP BRAP BRAP BANG

Edited by JohnC
RichieDC likes this

actually, one thing i defo need it a flywheel nut. had to cut mine off as a last resort

hardly a spare one lying around?

Got most of my block together. 

Going to get the injectors cleaned while the inlet is still off. Should have done it ages ago.

Recut the first 3 threads and got the flywheel nut on. Dempo lent me his 54mm socket so I'll lock that up tonight. Try get the engine in during the week

Progress!!!

Edited by JohnC
jp and RichieDC like this

Sorry. Only seeing this now

highky unlikely. Wanted to get the engine sitting in the car this weekend but I'm just going to get a clutch. No point in rushing it and then regretting it a couple of months down the line. 

Ill see see if I can get a clutch disc this week and fit it in